Satinder Sartaj concert organized by blacklisted Pakistani Rehan Siddiqui canceled after letter from Amit Shah TOU

Satinder Sartaj concert organized by blacklisted Pakistani Rehan Siddiqui canceled after letter from Amit Shah

 TOU

Satinder Sartaj concert organized by blacklisted Pakistani Rehan Siddiqui canceled after letter from Amit Shah

Punjabi singer Satinder Sartaj’s live concert which was to be held on April 17 in Houston, Texas. Canceled Rajya Sabha MP Kirodi Lal Meena wrote a letter to Union Home Minister Amit Shah urging him to take immediate action to stop the concert. The event was organized by Rehan Siddiqui, an event manager of Pakistani origin, who has been blacklisted by the Home Ministry on terrorism-related charges.

In her letter to the Home Minister, Meena said that the proceeds from such incidents were used by Rehan Siddiqui especially for anti-India activities in Kashmir. According to reports, concert updates were abruptly deleted from the websites.

Rehan Siddiqui, a Pakistani living in Houston, was blacklisted in 2020 on the advice of the Consulate General of India in Houston. In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah, Shiv Sena MP Rahul Shewale had mentioned Rehan Siddiqui’s suspicious anti-India activities. Rahul Shewale was then approached by Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy, who informed him that the matter was being investigated and the External Affairs Ministry had instructed that three people, including Rehan Siddiqui, had been blacklisted on the basis of Consulate General. India in Houston’s recommendations.

The letter added that the Indian Embassy in Washington, DC and the Indian Consulate General in Houston were also asked to engage with leading influencers, cultural organizations and genuine ‘Bollywood affiliates’ local agencies to ensure proper information is provided. Indian artists and artists so that they can separate themselves from such anti-national elements.

Who is Rehan Siddiqui?

It was reported in February 2020 that Rehan Siddiqui was on the radar of Indian officials when it came out that Siddique was organizing Bollywood events and using the proceeds to support anti-India activities abroad, especially focusing on Kashmir.

Rehan runs a radio station on which he constantly promotes terrorist activities and lies in Kashmir. Rehan Siddiqui has vast expertise in the music and radio industry and is said to have hosted over 400 successful concerts with many of Bollywood’s top artists.

The Indian Diaspora in the United States is openly opposing Siddiqui’s gathering, with authorities demanding that Bollywood superstars be barred from attending events organized by ISI agents. They have requested that Bollywood superstars be banned from attending performances organized by Siddiqui. They further claimed that Siddiqui and other Pakistani immigrants were organizing anti-CAA rallies in Houston as well as pro-Khalistan protests by the local Sikh population. Siddiqui has also been a radio station Accused To spread anti-India propaganda after the Pulwama tragedy and the Balakot attack.

if you want to read this article from the original credit source of the article then you can read from here.

Leave a Reply