|*Only candidates in Washington State and Texas will be considered. We’re recruiting project managers with a variety of backgrounds for multiple roles, including: Marketing, Operations, Finance, Technical, and Change Managers. Remote work options available for many roles.*
As a Mid-Level Project Manager for AG Consulting Partners, a typical day might include the following:
- Working with stakeholders to ensure timely, high-quality, and consistent completion of business operation activities
- Participating in and managing various Rhythm of Business workstreams
- Managing team communications and portals; developing presentations, including content creation and cross-team orchestration
- Gathering feedback, sharing actionable insights, and designing new strategies/programs to drive business growth
- Engaging with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress
- Supporting managers and teams to drive business programs and projects
- Serving as a trusted advisor and thought leader
This job is for you if:
- You like helping people and don’t need to take credit for success. You’re patient and calm under pressure. You’re motivated and thrive in ambiguity. You know how to influence others without authority.
- You are great at holding people accountable and influencing decision-making.
- You’re humble. You view every experience as an opportunity for learning something new.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get easily discouraged. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and in meetings
- 3+ years of client-facing consulting experience
- Residency in Washington State or Texas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience dealing with ambiguous requests, while able to synthesize information into recommendations across a variety of audiences
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Exceptional skills with PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Project Management frameworks
- Minimum BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university
You might also have:
- Experience working as an FTE or contractor for a Fortune 100 company
- Experience working as a consultant
- PMP or other project management certification
Note: We do not sponsor H1B Visas
AG Consulting Partners, Inc. is a Redmond-based boutique consulting firm. Our mission is to embrace the entrepreneurial spirit to relentlessly deliver an exceptional experience and results for our people and our clients.
We take care of our people. Our excellent benefits to full-time employees include competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k matching, education reimbursement, wellness allowances, community and philanthropic events, and flexible career paths. Compensation for this position is dependent on and not limited to skill set and level of experience, and ranges from $80,000 – $120,000. See what our employees have to say about our company
We’re humbled to be consistently acknowledged by local and national organizations for our success, including Consulting Magazine, Puget Sound Business Journal, and Inc. 5000.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of amazing consultants and partners! Learn more about our firm at