|Job title||Company||Expected salary||Location||Job date|
|AT&T Sales Consultant||Premier Technologies||$44000 per year||Westbrook, ME||Sun, 15 Jan 2023 08:22:07 GMT|
|Apply Now !|
|👉 Apply now|
|VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
If you have a passion for customers and technology, you’re in the right spot! A career with AT&T Premier means you’ll take pride in making personal connections, while delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. You will be the face of AT&T and sell the future of technology where customers live, work and play!
Your earning potential is UNLIMITED in this wireless retail sales position when exceeding Sales Goals. Our Competitive Base Pay and Lucrative Performance Pay Plan allows for unlimited earnings,
Trend range: $44,000-$55,000+
The time is now, New Year and New Career!
TOP SELLER – $26.20 per hour, $55,000+
TOP 15%-$23.20 per hour, $48,250.
TOP 25%-$21.46 per hour, $44,650.
*None of these figures include overtime compensation.
Part time & Full time opportunities:
Sales Consultant Job Description
Build creative solutions for customers with our portfolio of products including wireless, connected car, along with smart entertainment options including AT&T TV.
· Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
· Expanding your Sales by Participating in Hybrid selling and outside sales events & promotions (Sales Force)
· Work Life Balance is here! Offering flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
· Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment
Sales Consultant General Duties
· Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
· Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
· Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
· Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
· Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customer
· Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
· Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
· Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
· Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
· Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
· Assists with inventory maintenance
Sales Consultant Benefits
· Competitive hourly rate along with weekly/ monthly performance pay by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives
· Major Health, Dental, Vision, other Insurance options all available (90 day vesting).
· 401 K offering w/employer contribution following vesting period
· ATT Branded Clothing
· Paid Time off for Personal, Sick & Vacation
· Work/Life Balance
· Team Environment
· Equipment Discounts & Employee Plan Discounts
|Get This Job Now !|
|👉 Apply now|