Agneepath Scheme: Ruckus in Bihar over changes in army recruitment rules, stone pelting on train in Buxar TOU

Agneepath Scheme: Ruckus in Bihar over changes in army recruitment rules, stone pelting on train in Buxar
 TOU

Agneepath Scheme: Ruckus in Bihar over changes in army recruitment rules, stone pelting on train in Buxar

hear the news

There has been a ruckus in Bihar over the Agneepath scheme announced by the central government for short commission in the army on Tuesday. Opposing the plan, youth pelted stones on the train in Buxar, while there is a ruckus on the streets in Muzaffarpur. There is also news of chakkajaam in many places.
The youth of Bihar are strongly opposing the change in the recruitment rules in the army. Opposing the new plan, youths preparing for recruitment in the army pelted stones on the Patna-bound Patliputra Express train in Buxar. There is also news of stopping of some trains including Kashi Patna Janshatabdi Express. In Muzaffarpur, protesters created ruckus near Chakkar Maidan and railway station. There is also news of a ruckus here. Hundreds of youths were seen shouting slogans in Bhagwanpur Golambar of Sadar police station area. Here NH 28 was blocked. There is a standoff between the police and the protesters. Will give priority to Agniveers in Central forces and Assam Rifles: Home Ministry
Meanwhile, the Union Home Ministry said that Agniveers who complete four years under the ‘Agneepath Scheme’ will be given priority in recruitment in the Central Security Forces (CAPFs) and the Assam Rifles of the Army. The Ministry of Home Affairs said this by tweeting on Wednesday.
The Union Home Ministry has written in its tweet that the Agneepath scheme is a visionary and welcome vision of PM Narendra Modi for the bright future of the youth. The youth trained by Agneepath scheme will be able to contribute in the service and security of the country even further. Detailed planning work has started on this decision.

What is Agneepath Scheme?
Under the ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’, the youth will get an opportunity to join the army for a period of four years. Young boys and girls in the age group of 17 and a half years to 21 years will be eligible for this. For this, students from class 10th to 12th can apply. It will start within 90 days. This year 46 thousand Agniveers will be recruited. In the first recruitment process, the youth will be given six months training. The time of training will also be covered in four years.

Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the year of recruitment. Out of this, 70 percent i.e. 21 thousand rupees will be given to him. The remaining 30 percent i.e. nine thousand rupees will be deposited in the Agniveer Corps Fund. The government will also put the same amount in this fund. Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand in the second year, 36.5 thousand in the third year and 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year.

Expansion

There has been a ruckus in Bihar over the Agneepath scheme announced by the central government for short commission in the army on Tuesday. Opposing the plan, youth pelted stones on the train in Buxar, while there is a ruckus on the streets in Muzaffarpur. There is also news of chakkajaam in many places.

The youth of Bihar are strongly opposing the change in the recruitment rules in the army. Opposing the new plan, youths preparing for recruitment in the army pelted stones on the Patna-bound Patliputra Express train in Buxar. There is also news of some trains including Kashi Patna Janshatabdi Express being stopped. In Muzaffarpur, protesters created ruckus near Chakkar Maidan and railway station. There is also news of a ruckus here. Hundreds of youths were seen shouting slogans in Bhagwanpur Golambar of Sadar police station area. Here NH 28 was blocked. There is a standoff between the police and the protesters.

Will give priority to Agniveers in Central forces and Assam Rifles: Home Ministry

Meanwhile, the Union Home Ministry said that Agniveers who complete four years under the ‘Agneepath Scheme’ will be given priority in recruitment in the Central Security Forces (CAPFs) and the Assam Rifles of the Army. The Ministry of Home Affairs said this by tweeting on Wednesday.

The Union Home Ministry has written in its tweet that the Agneepath scheme is a visionary and welcome vision of PM Narendra Modi for the bright future of the youth. The youth trained by Agneepath scheme will be able to contribute in the service and security of the country even further. Detailed planning work has started on this decision.

What is Agneepath Scheme?

Under the ‘Agneepath Recruitment Scheme’, the youth will get an opportunity to join the army for a period of four years. Young boys and girls in the age group of 17 and a half years to 21 years will be eligible for this. For this, students from class 10th to 12th can apply. It will start within 90 days. This year 46 thousand Agniveers will be recruited. In the first recruitment process, the youth will be given six months training. The time of training will also be covered in four years.

Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the year of recruitment. Out of this, 70 percent i.e. 21 thousand rupees will be given to him. The remaining 30 percent i.e. nine thousand rupees will be deposited in the Agniveer Corps Fund. The government will also put the same amount in this fund. Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand in the second year, 36.5 thousand in the third year and 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year.

,

if you want to read this article from the original credit source of the article then you can read from here.

Best Offer Mansoon Sell Today Up to 75% Off



Leave a Reply